MW Systems is recognized for its continual innovation of solutions for measurement instrumentation for all types of transmitters and transducers used in industries & research.
- Accredited Calibration and Testing Certification.
- Start-up & Continuous Maintenance Services.
- Sales and Rentals of Test and Measurement Equipment.
- Sales of Process Control Instrumentation.
WHY, LABORATORY MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
Competence to perform specific tests measurement of calibration Sound laboratory management.
Suitable qualified & trained staff Proper equipment management & adherence to calibration & maintenance programs.
Accurate & complete record keeping Adequate quality control & quality assurance procedures Adherence on essentials consumables & outside support services.
ONLY ENDORSED CALIBRATION REPORTS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE IN ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
- The validity of test or measurement data.
- The laboratory has been independently audited for technical competence.
- The laboratory meets the relevant requirements of ISO9001/2 when acting as a supplier producing test results.
- The test was done in accordance with the stated specification test of calibration method and correct test environment.
- The test piece was handled & stored properly.
- The equipment used in the test was calibrated correctly.
- The test report accurately describes the test results.
- The appropriate quality control was performed.
This voluntary accreditation is only awarded, after being Successfully assessed by an independent panel of specialist & scientist for technical competence and operating a recognised quality system.
Thus our customers are assured that our calibration reports are accepted throughout the world.